What is a trademark?
A trademark is a name, symbol or phrase used in interstate commerce to identify the source of a product or service. A business or company name is a trade name and cannot be registered federally.
How many trademarks does Reference Services have?
Here's a list of the trademark resources in the department:
- Trademark Register - 1967 TO DATE
- Trademark Index - 1924 TO DATE
- Annual Index of Trademarks - 1927 TO DATE
- Trademark Manual of Examining Procedure - LATEST
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Manual of Procedure - LATEST
- Design Code Manual for Trademarks - LATEST
- Acceptable Identification of Goods and Services Manual - LATEST
- 15 USC Trademarks Laws - LATEST