Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh - Main (Oakland)
After Hours @ the Library
Friday, March 20 from 7-10 pm
Tickets to Yellow Book Road are sold out!
Please check back for future After Hours events.
Follow the Yellow Book Road to the Library for an after-hours event inspired by the magic of the Great and Powerful Oz! Enjoy live music, light bites, delicious drinks, and a night full of wonderful entertainment, including:
- Beer, wine, kombucha, and creative cocktails perfect for the first night of Spring
- The chance to interact with your favorite Wizard of Oz characters
- Live performances by local bands, including a few Toto covers courtesy of My Cardboard Spaceship Adventure and some lively folk rock by Nameless in August
- A photo booth to capture your night in Oz
- Silent auction for library furniture and other great items - Click here for more details
- Face painting, crafts, interactive games and more!
We hope to see you there!
Sorry, no munchkins allowed. Guests must be 21 or older to attend.
Special Thanks to Our Event Sponsors
Media and Social Sponsors
FreeBurgh, Pittsburgh Arts & Lectures, Pittsburgh Urban Magnet Project (PUMP), University of Pittsburgh School of Information Sciences
Hayley A. Haldeman
After Hours @ the Library supports the day-to-day operations of Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh. For tax purposes, the fair market value of the refreshments and entertainment for the event is $25. The tax-deductible portion of each ticket is the cost of the ticket, less $25.