Help for my StoryMaker
- Required: Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Reader.
- You cannot go back and edit a story once you have ended it.
- You will be given a "magic number" when you complete the story. Write it down.
- To go back to the story to view it or print it again, enter the magic number on the first my StoryMaker page.
- There might be a firewall problem if your computer does not allow you to save temporary files.
- Due to lack of space we delete story files after 1 month, please save the .pdf file that prints to your own computer.
About my StoryMaker
my StoryMaker was developed in 2007 by Carnegie Mellon University's Entertainment Technology Center and was designed for use within Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh locations on our computers. We later made it available to remote users. Recently The Idea Foundry, Pittsburgh, created upgrades to my StoryMaker and created new backgrounds and characters for the stories.