All Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh locations will be closed on Sunday, April 20.
- Established - July 10, 1906
- Closed - 1956-1960 ?
- 1st site - 1625 Lincoln Avenue (East Liberty)
- Also Known As:
- Eudes Institute of the Good Shepherd
- Home of the Good Shepherd
- Convent of the Good Shepherd (by 1917)
- Sisters of the Good Shepherd
- Sponsoring Agency:
- For wayward girls and friendless and homeless children.
- By 1928, the name was changed to the Eudes Institute.
- Building demolished about 1975.
- Location of Records:
- Pittsburgh Photographic Library (Institutions - 1)
- Directory of Institutions in Pennsylvania, 1916 **(r361 P3993)**
- Directory of Philanthropic Agencies of the City of Pittsburgh, 1908,
1913, 1917, 1923, 1928 **(r361 K27)**
- 1933 Directory of Service Agencies
- 1943 Directory of Social Resources
- 1956 Directory of Health and Welfare Services