W. Harry Brown Home for Boys
- Established - 1921
- Closed - ?
- 1st site - Elizabethtown (Lancaster County)
- Also Known As:
- Sponsoring Agency:
- Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania
- An annual report for 1940 indicates that there were several Masonic
Homes in Elizabethtown to meet the needs of master masons, their wives,
widows, mothers and minor children.
- The names of several children are listed in this annual report.
- Location of Records:
- PA Department Vertical Files (Orphanages)
- Annals of the Masonic Homes...at Elizabethtown, Pa....November 15, 1940
- Masonic Homes, Educational Institutions and Cognate Charities: Report
Made to the Grand Lodge...North Dakota, June, 1908 **(r366.1 T38)(Social