PITTSBURGH MUSIC - ARCHIVAL MATERIAL
EDWIN HENRY LEMARE (1865-1934)
Contents Autograph book used by his wife during a visit to U.S.A. - leather bound.
Time period 1902 - 1905
- English composer and organist who served as the organist for Carnegie Institute, Pittsburgh, from 1902-1905.
- Oliver Room, Pittsburgh Music Archive #17
- Baynham, Edward G. A History of Pittsburgh Music, 1758-1958 - rqML200.8 .P6 B39 1970x
- Pittsburgh Music Information File
- Link to his author entry in online catalog - Lemare Edwin H Edwin Henry 1865 1934
Autograph book used by his wife during a visit to USA - leather bound.
Contents of Autograph Book:
- Letter from English dealer selling item
- Signatures include:
- Edward MacDowell, with music
- Victor Herbert, with music
- Walter Damrosch, with music