CLP AuthorSheets are bibliographies produced by the Reference Services Staff at Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh's Main Library. The primary goals of this project are:
- To develop guides to critical essays on authors commonly researched by students;
- To provide access to critical essays which may not be easily found on the CLP online catalog, and;
- To provide quality content on the Internet for members of the Pittsburgh community.
All the resources listed in CLP AuthorSheets are available in the Main Library of Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh. CLP library card holders may have titles held for them by contacting Reference Services at 412-622-3175. Materials may also be reserved electronically through the CLP online catalog.Each CLP AuthorSheet will provide the following information:
- A listing of anthologies and collections in which criticism on an author's work appears;
- A link to books dedicated to criticism on an author's works in the online catalog;
- When applicable, citations to relevant journal and magazine articles.
- General subject headings describing the relevance of the work.