Job & Career Education Center (JCEC) Event Registration Information
Questions? Call the Job & Career Education Center - Main 412-622-3133.
- Please register at least 48 hours in advance of JCEC events. Same day registrations are unlikely to get a seat. Walk-ins are welcome, but seating is not guaranteed. We recommend registering for events at least two weeks in advance.
- Students who are more than 15 minutes late for a computer class will be asked to register for another session.
- Students are allowed to register for four computer classes per month. There is no registration limit on job hunt preparation events, but JCEC staff reserve the right to limit job hunt preparation event registration based on the patron's level of preparedness.
- Event seating is limited. If a seat is not available you will be added to a wait list and contacted if a seat becomes available.
- All JCEC events are held at CLP - Main (Oakland). See below for the monthly calendar of classes and call 412-622-3133 to register. Please note that JCEC event schedules are subject to change without notice.
A listing of all the classes we currently offer with a description of each including what will be covered and the prerequisites.
To register for classes call 412-622-3133 or visit us on the 2nd floor of the Main Library.